Yoga Nidra is an ancient yogic practice also known as the yoga of sleep. In this practice you are invited to tune into your heart and listen for your unique sankalpa- or your deepest most soul aligned desire for your life.
In this episode:
- Receive a 45 minute guided yoga Nidra meditation practice with gentle music throughout
- Learn how practicing Yoga Nidra helped me with my insomnia turning it from a dreaded challenge into a sacred gift
- learn how a 30 minute Yoga Nidra practice can be more restorative than three hours of restful sleep
- How setting intentions for your life in the form of a sankalpa(and planting them in the fertile soil of your body and mind through Yoga Nidra) can be an amazing way to create the life you were meant to live
- Download a workbook to help you create your own sankalpa!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Go to Elevationhive.com to learn more about our new 30 foot geodesic dome, retreat spaces and upcoming classes and programs.
- Download your FREE Sankalpa Workbook here
- Come visit us in our new 30 foot dome in Olympia, WA or book your own creative or healing retreat at the Creative Cottage now
- Click here buy me a cup of coffee or show your support for this podcast. So much energy goes into the creation of this free content and I'm a one-woman show over here. I really appreciate your appreciation!
Thank you for listening, sharing, reviewing and sending me your dreams and experiences. It is an honor to be in sacred community with you!
Music from #Uppbeat