The Heavy Lifting of Living in the Light
Death, Divorce, Dis-ease... how do we live in the light when life gets hard?
In this intimate, vulnerable interview with my best friend of over 30 years, Dzhan Wiley, we discuss healing, insights, dreams, alignment, and more. Through laughter and tears, we dissect the ins and outs of moving through life's challenges while maintaining alignment and the empowerment that comes from remembering that we are always, on a soul level, ultimately choosing this dream of our life.
In this episode
- Dzhan shares some details of her personal healing process that occurred on energetic, physical, and emotional levels- illustrating the power of transformation through the action of painting
- Dzhan talks about the pain of divorce and reveals how her dreams offered insights and opportunities to tend to unprocessed grief
- She shares an amazing dream about following and staying attuned to our highest soul directive
- We candidly discuss how living in the light isn't as fluffy and easy as it sounds... and how heavy lifting is often required.
Welcome dreamers, seekers, empaths, and healers! My name is Amanda Lux of the Elevation Hive school and community membership for energy medicine and dreamwork. In this podcast, I share teachings, musings, poems, songs, and interviews with other amazing humans who walk the healer's path.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Go to Elevationhive.com to learn more about our oracle deck that is being created from all of our paintings Dzhan and I have been creating over the past six years, our online and in-person events, and more!
- Check out our new free astrology course bundle here
- Go here to learn about our Patreon where for only $5 a month you can become a member of the Hive at the Private Podcast level which gives you basic membership to our platform and app, access to two other mini-courses for clearing your energy, and trusting your intuition, and monthly guided meditations released every new moon.
- Purchase guided meditations individually here
- Join the Hive Community Membership for online courses, monthly dream circles, the monthly creator's circle, and a dream-sharing forum where you can receive feedback and reflection on your dreams in a safe private community.
- Click here to buy me a cup of coffee or show your support for this podcast. So much energy goes into the creation of this free content and I'm a one-woman show over here. I appreciate your appreciation!
Thank you for listening, sharing, reviewing, and sending me your dreams!
I love to read them.
Songs used in this episode:
Music from Uppbeat:
Alone/All One theme song written and performed by Amanda Lux