Conscious Creation & Active Receptivity
Welcome dreamers, seekers, empaths, and healers! My name is Amanda Lux of the Elevation Hive school and community membership for energy medicine and dreamwork. In this podcast, I share teachings, musings, poems, songs, and interviews with other amazing humans who walk the healer's path.
In this episode:
Everyone has the ability to tune in to their higher guidance and manifest their fullest potential. In this episode, I share a poem and some powerful tips and wisdom on:
- How to know what you truly desire to create and why it's so important to tune in to this
- The energetic principles of manifestation as seen through the lens of polarity therapy
- How to align with our higher guidance so that we can attune our energy with the frequency of what we want to create
- The how and why of "feeling the feelings" of what we want to create
- What active receptivity actually means and how your house plants have got it all figured out!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Go to Elevationhive.com to learn more about our monthly classes and upcoming dream circles
- Learn more about and join the latest incarnation of our NEWLY revised monthly class: Be Your Own Guide to the Divine
- Read the blog post associated with this episode: Manifest what you really want through active receptivity
- Check out the private podcast with a guided journey on how to manifest in alignment with your highest path at elevationhive.com/shop
- Go here to learn about our Patreon where for only $5 a month you can become a member of the Hive at the Private Podcast level which gives you basic membership to our platform and app, access to two other mini-courses for clearing your energy, and trusting your intuition, and monthly guided meditations released every new moon.
- Join the Hive Community Membership for only $18.99/month which includes everything above plus more! On the premium membership level, you receive multiple online courses, monthly dream circles, discounts on workshops, and a dream-sharing forum where you can receive feedback and reflection on your dreams in a safe private community.
- Click here buy me a cup of coffee or show your support for this podcast. So much energy goes into the creation of this free content and I'm a one-woman show over here. I really appreciate your appreciation!
- Check out my art and inquire about a free 20 min. online energy assessment session at AmandaLux.com
Thank you for listening, sharing, reviewing and sending me your dreams!
I love to read them.
Songs used in this episode:
In the Woods & Sedative By https://www.patreon.com/lesfreemusic/
Alone/All One theme song written and performed by Amanda Lux