Welcome dreamers, seekers, empaths, and healers! My name is Amanda Lux of the Elevation Hive school and community membership for energy medicine and dreamwork. In this podcast, I share teachings, musings, poems, songs, and interviews with other amazing humans who walk the healer's path.
In this episode
Everyone has precognitive dreams (dreams that come true in some way in our waking reality) but not everyone realizes they are having them. In this episode, my guest Jamie Fenix Foster explains how to recognize when your dreams might be precognitive and how to re-enter your dreams consciously so you can work with them. Jamie is an artist, mother, plant spirit medicine practitioner, and seasoned dream teacher.
In this third episode in the series on how to create a powerful dreamwork practice, Jamie Fenix shares some powerful stories, tips, and wisdom including:
- How her deceased mother came to her in a dream with vital information for her life
- Several fascinating precognitive dream stories including how she met her husband in a dream
- Tips on how you can recognize when your dreams are precognitive
- How to deal with nightmares and negative energies that show up in your dreams
- How to do dream re-entry and why this is such a powerful conscious dreaming tool
- How paying attention to precognitive dreams can even save our own or other people's lives!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Go to Elevationhive.com to learn more about the upcoming live online class on how to strengthen your intuition with communal dreamwork as well as our upcoming dream circles and
- Learn more about our upcoming class: Conscious DreamPlay for Intuitive Development
- Read the blog post associated with this episode: Guide to Dream Re-entry
- Check out my art and inquire about a free 20 min. online energy assessment session at AmandaLux.com
- Check out the private podcast with a guided journey on how to do dream re-entry-Go here to learn about our Patreon where for only $5 a month you can become a member of the Hive at the Private Podcast level. In addition to this month's guided meditation on dream re-entry you will get basic membership to our platform and app which includes: access to two other mini-courses for clearing your energy, and trusting your intuition, and all our past monthly guided meditations released every new moon.
- Join the Hive Community Membership for only $18.99/month which includes everything above plus more! On the premium membership level, you receive multiple online courses, monthly dream circles, discounts on workshops, and a dream-sharing forum where you can receive feedback and reflection on your dreams in a safe private community.
- Click here buy me a cup of coffee or show your support for this podcast. So much energy goes into the creation of this free content and I'm a one-woman show over here. I really appreciate your appreciation!
Thank you for listening, sharing, reviewing and sending me your dreams!
I love to read them.
About Jamie Fenix Foster
Jamie Foster is an Artist, Herbalist, and Dreamer who resides in Olympia WA. She is dedicated to sharing the healing power of nature with her community. With over 20 years of experience as a Conscious Dreaming Practitioner, she offers a unique perspective and tools to empower the lives of her clients. As an Artist of the spirit, Jamie has over two decades of experience with professional leathercraft, specializing in vibrational medicine. Sessions and commissions are available upon request.
Check out Jamie's website: 12Deer.com and her online store at https://ko-fi.com/12deer
Songs used in this episode:
Alone/All One theme song written and performed by Amanda Lux